Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Hats!

At Easter time, we bought the boys and Lucy little hats out of the dollar spot at the front of Target. Alex enjoyed playing with them, but Charlie wanted nothing to do with them. Fast forward to a couple months later (now!), and both boys want to wear them all the time! :)

During morning nap time, Charlie wanted to play and wouldn't be quiet. Alex had fallen asleep so we let Charlie get up so that he wouldn't wake up his brother. Even though it meant my to do list would have to wait, it was nice to have a little play time with Charlie. Lucy informed us she was too busy playing with her Leap Pad to join us, so it was just Mommy/Charlie time. Well, what did Charlie want to play with? He wanted to wear his hat and play with his Daddy's new PS 4 remote!

Oops! I've been caught!

Daddy can't get mad because I am so cute! :)

This picture makes me do a double take . . . at first, when I looked at it, all I could see was Alex! But I promise, it's Charlie!

Charlie and I played until Alex woke up and then everyone had lunch. We played outside for a while, watched some TV and then it was afternoon nap time. So now, Alex had no interest in sleeping, but Charlie was exhausted! Now it was Alex/Mommy time! And what did Alex want to do? Play with his ball and wear the hat!! :)


And this picture - here it looks so much like Charlie, but this is really Alex!!

Alex wanted to wear Daddy's flip flops tonight. He was walking around in both, but by the time I could get the camera, he only had one left.

No comments:

Post a Comment