Saturday, June 13, 2015

The Best of Friends

These two little boys have been awfully sweet with each other lately. They definitely have their share of fighting, but lately, they are always running one right after the other, laughing and giggling and getting into all sorts of mischief together. It's so much fun to watch them play and interact with each other. Here's a few photos of some of their fun. :)


These are lids to teapots in the bathtub. The boys put them in their mouths and tried to hit each other with them which caused uncontrollable glee. :)
 

The other day I decided to clean up the disaster that was the boys' room and I filled up this pop-up hamper with all the toys I had gathered from their room. The next morning, I was in the other room and wondered what the were up to. I went in search of them and this is what I found. 

Two sweet little boys, playing together with their toys. . . in the hamper.




We took the kids to the Play Lodge while we were up in the mountains (more on that trip later) and they had the best time. The boys did play separately from time to time, but most of the time, you could find them together! I was so impressed that they played well the whole time - not once did I have to break up any kind of fight or disagreement.





No comments:

Post a Comment