Friday, October 21, 2016

David and Bri's wedding (Part 1)

Wedding time!!! After a rest time, Lucy headed over to Mary Lea's room so she could fix her hair for the wedding. Lucy loved having her hair done and she loved her flower crown that Uncle Ronnie and Aunt Cheryl brought for her. She looked so beautiful and grown up!!!


We tried to get some pictures before the wedding. . . . 


For some reason, they just were not going to give me a smile. You could get one or two of them at a time, but not all 3!!


Of course, when it came time for the wedding photographer to take some pictures, they were as adorable as could be! So I guess I will be ordering some from her!! ;)

The boys did want their picture with Grammy though and they would smile for that!



Lucy and Poppa

I tried to take a picture of Charlie, but they all came out with this face!

The wedding planner brought over the boys' sign and ring box. I couldn't believe that the rings were actually inside the box!!!



Everyone started lining up out on the porch, so I went out with the kids to help them get ready. While I was out there, I grabbed David and Lattie for a sibling picture. 


And of course, we had to have a sister sandwich photo!



These faces!! They kill me!!  What a mix of mischief and cuteness!!!

This sign just cracked me up.. . . even though you really cant read it in this picture. There was bad flooding along the Waccamaw river, and so the river walk and several buildings were under these flood waters. The sign says "For Sale - Hotel Site." I'm pretty sure they won't be getting any calls about this location anytime soon!!

David went inside and Bri came out to get ready to process in. Alex wanted his picture taken with Bri and it is just So. Cute!!!


 Two handsome groomsmen!

The wedding was short and sweet, and before you knew it, Day Day and Bri were married! I didn't want to take any pictures during the ceremony because I wanted to take it all in. I tried to snap one as the kids left, but they were too fast!

After the wedding, we had wedding photos. . . here are just a few I snapped. .. . 




After photos, we went out on the front lawn and there were drinks and lawn games. The kids had a good time playing corn hole and tic tac toe.




No comments:

Post a Comment