Sunday, January 20, 2013

Play time

We have lots of fun play time these days. We had the hand puppets out the other night that Gramma gave the boys for Christmas. Lucy was entertaining her brothers and I went to start dinner. When I came back in the room, I found Charlie with the duck puppet on his hand. I just figured Lucy had done that. .  . until she came up to me and asked if I had put the puppet on his hand! I guess he had so much fun watching us make the duck puppet move, he wanted to play too!


 Lucy has had a big time playing with her castle and her princesses. The castle was her Christmas present from her brothers and she loves it. You never know who you will find in the castle - princesses, ponies, Little People farm animals. . . everyone is welcome!



Bathtime with the boys has become tricky. They are getting to big for a bath in the sink but they are still too little to sit up in the tub. Since we only give three baths a week due to their eczema (for all three kids), I have just been putting on shorts and a t-shirt and giving them a bath that way. It has been lots of fun. . . we have discovered splashing! Then I hand them off to Michael who is in charge of lotions! Lucy saw me giving the boys a bath the other night, so she asked if she could "help." I think she had as much fun as they did. :) I only bathe one at a time, but here's when I had just finished with one and was getting ready to wash the other.  

Lucy will probably hate me for this one day. . . oh well. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment