Sunday, January 13, 2013

Some extra photos

Four posts in one day - what??!! I know!  We have had some fun playtimes together this weekend, so I had the camera out. Here are just a few more photos of my beautiful children!

Charlie in his overalls - I don't think there is anything cuter than little boys in overalls!

 Tummy time together. . .they are enjoying spending more and more time like this!

Alex looks so big!!


Michael was burping Alex after his last feeding before bed. . . he had played hard!
(And yes, he gave himself those awful looking scratch marks in his sleep! No matter how far back we trim the boys' nails, they still claw at their heads while they sleep!)


 Such cutie pies



Would someone please tell this little girl to stop growing? I can't stand it!! She gets more grown up every time I blink!

Lucy wanted some tummy time with Charlie too! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment