Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Harper's First Birthday!

We traveled to the Piedmont this past weekend to celebrate my niece, Harper's, first birthday. Lucy was SOO excited to get to go see her cousin!

Birthday girl

Lucy loves to make Harper laugh

The Thrifts were there too! Charlie had a good time with Jen. :)

Charlie also had fun helping Pappy take pictures ;)

There was also lots of dress up stuff to play with. . which a certain little girl loved!

This picture makes me laugh because of all the cousin "helpers" as Harper opened her gifts. I imagine if Charlie and Alex had been old enough, they would have been right in there with everyone!

Blowing out the candles - take notice that Lucy isn't going to miss any of the action!

I think Harper liked cake. . . 

The party theme was Yo Gabba Gabba and they had these cute little buckets made to look like each character on the table. . . well, I'm not one to miss a photo opportunity. . . 

Three out of four - Lucy didn't want a bucket on her head.



The bucket also kept Charlie from scratching his head for a while - he kept reaching up and scratching the bucket!

Cousins at play


Happy first birthday, Harper!! We had such a good time at your party and can't wait to see you again soon!!!


And just because - isn't he just the cutest!!??



Or maybe this one is the cutest. . . . 


And don't forget about this one!!

Who am I kidding? I have the three cutest kids on earth!! :)
 (And no, I'm not biased at all!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment