Sunday, March 31, 2013

A few photos from my phone

I downloaded the most recent batch of pictures from my phone. Here are a few highlights from the past couple of weeks. . .

Lucy and Alex hanging out at Grammy's house

Alex the Easter Bunny

Charlie didn't like being the bunny!

Matching flannel outfits - it was a cold day!!

Naptime - Charlie was snuggled up next to me, holding my arm. So sweet!

And here's what Alex was doing during naptime! ;)

We had some more snow last week - hopefully spring will be here to stay soon!

Charlie kept reaching and grabbing for the hamper the other day while I was folding clothes . . .so I sat him in it! He had fun sitting there playing with his toys and didn't want to get out!

Alex wanted to join the fun too. . . he like grabbing all the holes on the side.

Gramma's neighbor made Lucy a dress for Easter. She was so excited to wear it to school last Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment