Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Lucy's first day of FOUR YEAR OLD preschool!

Can you believe it? Lucy had her first day of four year old preschool today. Where does the time go? She was so excited to get to go today. Well, she has been excited for about a month now. ;)

I took her picture when we got to school this morning. . . .

She's a little less crazy in this one ;) . . . 


So excited!!!

My big girl

Lucy had a great first day. She came home with a green light for behavior, some paint on her arm, and a big smile on her face. She is so excited about her turn to be the star of the day - I imagine that's all I will here until it's her turn next Thursday. She can't wait to go back tomorrow. ;)

I'm so glad she's so happy to be in school. It's so good for her to be able to have a chance to socialize with kids her own age. This little girl loves learning so much and we are so proud of our smart girl!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Michael! Glad to hear Lucy is loving school! My name is Heather and I was hoping you could answer a quick question I have about your blog :-) My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete