Thursday, April 2, 2015

Putt Putt

It's Lucy's spring break this week. We had our big trip during my spring break and since I have to work this week and it's Holy Week at church, it's not easy to plan many exciting things to do with her time off. On Tuesday, we went and saw Gramma's production of "The Sailor's Bible" at her school. Then on Wednesday, my day off, Lucy decided she wanted to go play Putt Putt. I worked at Putt Putt in High Point from the age of 14 up until I graduated from college. It was a great job with flexible hours and fun people to work with. And since I used to work there, the owner will let us come and play for free! :) Even better!!!

Pappy joined us and we were so excited!













The boys were very concerned about where the ball goes on the 18th hole!! 

We went inside to play some games next.




We turned in our tickets and everyone got a sucker, which means we were all happy! :)


After Putt Putt, we went by and saw Gramma at work. Everyone had fun playing with instruments in her classroom. Then we went to lunch with Pappy. After that, everyone headed home for a great nap!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment