Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easter Fun!

Easter morning started very early!! Michael had to be at church by 7 and we had to be at church by 7:30. I don't even have decent pictures of the kids and their easter baskets because we got to look at them and then run out the door! I think the Easter bunny may come on Saturday before Easter next year. . .

 We had a great church service, followed by a yummy breakfast. After breakfast, Concord has an Easter Egg hunt for the kids. It was a chilly morning, so we put on our jackets and got ready to go outside!












Since church started early, it finished early as well! We were back home by 9:45!! Michael was still at Union, so we put in our new Toy Story movie and played with Toy Story toys until Michael got back. We had lunch reservations but before we went, I thought I would try and get some pictures of everyone in their Easter clothes. Last year, I got absolutely no decent pictures, so I wasn't expecting much. . . but I got these cute ones!! :)






Since they were in such a good picture-taking mood, we decided to get some with Daddy!


And with me! 



 I thought I would be pushing my luck with this, but we asked the boys to sit down and smile for the camera and I got this adorableness. I can hardly stand the cuteness!!!


Lucy and I got a "just girls" picture :)

Charlie decided to take a picture with Daddy. . . 

And then Lucy wanted one!

I thought we'd try one with Alex. .. . but he made it clear he was finished with pictures. :)

So we had a little playtime before we went to eat!



We had a nice lunch together and then came home. Lucy and I went to see Cinderella later in the afternoon - it was so good! What a wonderful Easter we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment