Saturday, August 29, 2015

Look out preschool - here come the Flack boys!

My sweet babies started preschool this week! I can hardly believe it. On Wednesday, they had their first day of preschool at Calvary. Even though they are three, they missed the age cut off so they are going to the 2 year old class three days a week. Their first morning of preschool, these two pictures popped up in my Time Hop app on my phone - these photos were from three years ago to the day:



Sometimes it seems like these days were just yesterday and sometimes it's so hard to believe that Alex and Charlie were ever this tiny. And now, here they are, heading off to preschool!

They woke up at 5:45 on Wednesday morning, so excited to be getting ready to go to school. After getting dressed and having breakfast, I told them I wanted to take a picture of them for their first day like I did for Lucy. Alex insisted that we take them out on the front porch.

Alex

Charlie


And of course, we had to have one with Lucy!

When we got to school, the boys weren't willing to let me take their picture there. We walked down the hall towards their classroom, and even though they were excited, you could tell Charlie was a little nervous because he wouldn't let go of my hand. Of course, once we got to their room and they saw all the toys, they took off to play. They said their goodbyes and didn't look back. 

I don't work on Wednesdays so once they were in class, Michael and I headed out to breakfast. It was so nice to have a morning alone! We even got some cleaning done before it was time to go back and pick them up. They had a great day and were so excited to go back on Friday. I think they are going to have a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment