Thursday, June 9, 2016

Mother's Day (Only about a month late!)

For Mother's Day, the kids "made" me breakfast (meaning, Daddy!) and then came to get me because they just couldn't wait any longer for me to open my presents. They had made me sweet cards and Lucy's had bought me a pen and journal at the "Mother's Day Market" they had at school. The boys had made me these cute little flower pots at school as well.


For Mother's day, I had asked for a new feather bed topper for our bed. (Our old one had definitely seen better days!) It came from Amazon in a big box, which my children were so excited to claim as their own!

Mother's Day, of course, falls on a Sunday, so we didn't have long until it was time to get ready for church. Every year, I make my kiddos take a picture with me! As you can see, Charlie didn't much feel like it!



This was the best we could get from Charlie!

After church, we went to Grammy's house to celebrate with her and have a nice lunch.

Lucy wrote about me for Mother's Day ..  . when she described me, she said that "my mother likes to win the Fitbit contest." Hmm. . . I guess I've been a little competitive with that lately!! ;)

Overall, it was a sweet day with my babies. I am beyond blessed to be able to call myself their mom. I am so undeserving, but so thankful that God placed these three in my care and pray each day that I can help guide them into discovering what God has planned for their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment