Monday, June 3, 2013

Funday Monday

Whew - it's already June!! Where does time go? I have a lot to share, but so little time . . . sometime I'll put up pictures from Lucy's first Build-A-Bear experience and our trip to the Play Lodge. I also have pictures of my sweet little boys STANDING ON THEIR OWN! Yes, we just started to crawl and now all they want to do is pull up on anything and everything they can reach! You can't turn your back for a second in this house!! But alas, all that will have to wait because there is a kitchen to clean, boxes to pack, and bills to pay. Being a grownup is not much fun sometimes. But I'll leave you with just a few photos for your Monday. . .

Alex with his mischievous twinkling eyes

 Charlie, always quick with a smile

 Lucy, my almost four year old sweet smartypants ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment