Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Beginnings of Summer!

It has been WARM here all week long . . . almost as if spring passed us by and summer has arrived. After dinner this evening, we cleaned off the water table and filled it up for our first use this year. We got it last summer, but I know the boys didn't remember it. However, as much as they LOVE splashing in the pool/bathtub, I knew that we were in for a good time! Charlie's little jaw stayed dropped open for the first five minutes of playing . . .he was in awe!!!

So I apologize for all the photos, but my kids are just so cute . . . . .




















This occupied their complete attention for about 30 minutes!! AMAZING!!!!! I cannot tell you the last time we had something that kept their attention that long! They stayed right at the table and played . . .didn't try to run off, didn't want to go play with another toy, and everyone was sweet to each other! Woohoo!! It was such a fun evening and I look forward to many more like it in the weeks to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment