Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Pictures from Mother's Day

So I am way behind as usual, but I'll just blame it on school. Thankfully, we only have three days left!!! But anyway. . .

Michael planned a nice Mother's Day for me. I had sweet cards from all my babies along with some Godiva truffles. Lucy sang with the children's choir at church and afterwards we had a nice brunch with Grammy and Poppa. We also had a delicious dinner at Grammy and Poppa's house where Uncle Lattie got to join us. After dinner, we got a few pictures with Grammy for Mothers Day.




All we were missing here was David!!

Once we got home, I wanted to make sure we got our annual Mother's Day picture. It's always a challenge with three but at least we're all facing the camera!


Me and my girl

My sweet Charlie

Mommy and Alex

Being a Mom is so amazing and hard and exhausting and rewarding and thankless and gratifying all in the same day. I am so grateful that these three little ones call me "Mommy." I can't imagine my life without them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment