Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Friday Fun with Gramma and Pappy

Gramma, Pappy, Uncle Joe, Aunt Lauren, Harper and Rosa came over on Friday for a cookout. We had lots of fun playing together before dinner. Charlie and Alex were so excited to play bubbles! :)




My little Charming Charlie. . . isn't he cute!!??


And this pretty girl . . . how has she gotten so big so fast?? 
(A Quick Lucy story: This morning, as Lucy got dressed, I commented on how preppy she was and that she looked pretty cool. She looked up at me, rolled her eyes, and said, "Mom, I'm not cool." I looked at her, wondering why she would say that, but before I could ask, she finishes with, "I am pretty though." :) And here I was, worrying about her self confidence . . .don't think that's a problem!)

 We all had dinner together and then dessert. Charlie quite the yogurt beard going on!

For dessert we had "Pappy Cakes" (brownies) to celebrate our May birthdays. Lucy conducted everyone as they sang and she just loved the fact that everyone sang slowly when she moved her arm slowly and sped up as she did. That's my girl! :)



Alex loves Pappy Cakes!

Sweet cousin Rosa - it's so hard to believe she's one!!

After dinner, Uncle Joe entertained everyone with his singing and drumming. . . and Lucy of course was right there, singing and dancing too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment