Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Strawberry Picking

On Saturday we went with Gramma, Pappy, Uncle Joe, Aunt Lauren, Harper and Rosa to Ingram's farm to go strawberry picking. I have to admit when this idea was first suggested, I was very skeptical. After all, two two-year-old boys and plants? I just didn't think it was going to hold their attention. I was, thankfully, wrong! They had the BEST time!!!

While we waited for the Houts to arrive, we got to feed the goats. Charlie thought this was the greatest thing in the world. . .



Alex and Lucy enjoyed themselves too.

Charlie, however, just couldn't get enough!








After feeding the goats, everyone got their bucket and got on the tractor to ride out to pick some strawberries!













Like I said, we had a great time!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment