Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Beach Trip (Part 2)

Well. . .here's part 2! I am so behind in my posting. Hopefully I can get through our beach trip before the summer is over! And I still have 4th of July, Cow Appreciation Day, and our 2nd beach trip to write about too! I have spent most of my free time lately trying to read these books I have to complete for my ACSI accreditation. I still have a 6 page paper to complete too! It has been a long time since I've had "school work" like this to do, and I am out of practice! Anyway, here goes:

We met Uncle Day Day in Myrtle Beach for lunch on Wednesday and after that, we headed to Broadway at the Beach to ride the rides. We started with the cars and then the motorcycles.



After that, of course, we had to ride the boats!!! :)



Last year, Lucy wanted to ride the caterpillar ride but she wasn't quite tall enough yet. Well, she had been waiting a whole year but she finally got to ride it! It went fast, but she loved every minute of it!!



And then, we had to go back and ride the boats one more time! It was hot, but lots of fun.


We went back to the beach house and played for a while. The boys loved this chair because it spins and they called it the haircut chair. They would take turns sitting in the chair and then they would pretend to pump it up like the stylists' chairs and then spin each other around and say, "Haircut all done. Sucker!" And pretend to give each other a lollipop like you get when your haircut is all done. . . so cute!


After dinner, we went to the pool. We did our best to get a picture with Uncle Day Day. . . they aren't that bad. . .



Lucy and Day Day in the pool

We tried to get another one with Uncle Day Day before bedtime. Sadly, the boys weren't much in to that. . .



 They did enjoy sticking their feet up in the air though!


 Lucy wanted to get a picture with just her and David. She sure does love her Uncle!

And then, we had to make some funny faces. . .


The next morning, the boys wanted to sit with Poppa and play Ipad.

Then it was back to the beach!!



Alex loved his hat. . .






Alex also loved finding sea shells. And in the background, you can see that Charlie is taking Poppa back out to get yet another bucket of water. . .


Stay tuned for beach trip part 3, the final chapter! Hopefully, I'll get that one up in a more timely manner!

No comments:

Post a Comment