Saturday, July 11, 2015

The rest of June


After Lucy's birthday, we spent the day with Grammy. We started out by going to City Lake park. We played for a little while and rode the Carousel, but we decided not to stay because the YMCA Summer camp kids were also at the park and it was a little crowded! But we did have a good time!





No matter how hard I try, it's almost impossible to get three kids to smile at the camera at the same time. Charlie had no interest, Lucy did her best, and Alex . .. well, he's always ready with his "Cheese" face!

The kids weren't ready to stop playing so we went to another park near Grammy's house. It was much smaller, but that also means that we had it all to ourselves! 



I don't know what it is about this picture, but I love it. I guess it's because all three of my children were sitting down together and talking together. I just love it when they play happily together. . . I hope that they grow up to always love spending time together, just like I love spending time with mine.

I snapped this picture randomly before dinner. This little boy and his lamb . . . oh so cute!

We cleaned up a space in Lucy's room for her new castle with all her princesses. She spends HOURS in her room playing now!!

The other day, I was in the other room and it got quiet so I went looking for my little trouble makers. I discovered that they had pulled the drawers out of their cabinet and climbed in . . . .you cannot turn your back even for a minute!!

Grammy and Poppa got a new swing set at their house and the kids were so excited to try it out. Of course, the day that we were there, it kept thundering every time we went outside. We did get to play for about 10 minutes though!!




And one more . . .this one was from Lucy's birthday. Charlie had a lot of fun tackling Uncle Lattie!


No comments:

Post a Comment