Sunday, December 18, 2016

Day 18

Tonight was our family Christmas service at Union. The kids all dress up as Nativity characters and sing and play bells. We have lots of Christmas carols and scripture and candle light. . .it's a beautiful service.

The kids were excited to dress up! The boys really loved the sheep they carried!




I gave my camera to Mike during the service to snap a few pictures. I meant of the kids, but he snapped a couple of Michael and I doing what we do as well!








The kids played "Joy to the World" on the bells. I wish we had a recording so you could hear and see Alex and his "dramatic" bell-playing - he was hilarious! Then the kids sang "The Friendly Beasts" with sweet solos by several of our kids. Lucy also sang a song called "Bethlehem Night." 

The boys were super excited about holding candles. I snapped one quick picture at the end of Joy to the World, since I was playing the rest of the time, but look how happy they are with their flames! :)


And one last one for today - Zoey decided to sit near the chocolate chess pie I made with a fork in hand. Lucy has been checking on her all day to make sure that she isn't actually eating it! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment