Friday, December 23, 2016

Day 23

This morning we took the kids to Alex's restaurant to have breakfast with Santa. The kids enjoyed getting to see Santa one more time before Christmas.


And I think it's safe to say that they enjoyed their breakfast too!



This afternoon, Lucy and I went with Grammy to see the Nutcracker. It is the shortened version so it's only about an hour long, which is the perfect length for Lucy. Before the show, the dancers come out and you can get autographs and take your picture with them. We got there at just the right time . . . there was a huge crowd about 10 minutes after we went in!






We were walking around and all of a sudden, I heard, "Mrs. Flack!" and there were two of my students from school!







We enjoyed the show and then went to dinner with Gramma and Pappy. Now the kids are in bed (the boys were asleep before 7 - they are worn out!) and I am watching a movie. I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve - this month has flown by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment