Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Lucy-isms

 




 In case you didn't know, Lucy is one funny kid! This evening, she and her Daddy drove through KFC to pick up some dinner since I have a bad sinus headache and didn't feel like cooking. As he was ordering, she yelled out, "I ate the bones!" at the lady in the drive-through. Apparently, she has watched that commercial a time or two . . . 

She's also funny in the way that she mispronounces some of her words. They are so cute and always make me laugh. I thought I'd list the ones I could remember so that I wouldn't forget. ;)

* "Credo" - This is where Uncle Day Day moved to. . . he is actually living in Colorado!
* "Toy-chester" - this is where you put all of your toys away in her Froggy storybook
* "Regulat" - in place of regular; she always distinguishes what type of milk she wants by asking for either chocolate or "regulat"
* "Mirow" - Her word for mirror; it's so funny to hear her in the mornings announce that she is going to go look in the "mirrow" at how beautiful she is (Also, FYI, this child has no self esteem issues whatsoever!)
* "Full - Mingo" - yes, that's what she said was on her shirt. She told me that Full starts with F and Mingo starts with M . . . I wonder what a half mingo looks like??


I know there are more that I just can't think of right now - I will try to add them in later. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment