Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day

Every Mother's Day, I always take a picture with my reason for being a Mom! I remember thinking as we took last year's picture, "My hands will definitely be full next year!" Whew - little did I really know! 

This picture probably more accurately reflects what life with these three is like. . . 
 As you can see, Lucy is aggravating Charlie, he's squirming away from her, and Alex is just hanging out! ;)

No matter how hard it can get some days, I am thankful every day that God knew I needed these three. I cannot imagine what I would do without them. My heart is so full and every day, even on the hardest days, I am constantly reminded of how greatly I have been blessed. I pray that I can be the best Mom that I can be for my sweet babies. Mommy loves you Lucy, Charlie and Alex!

No comments:

Post a Comment