Sunday, February 19, 2017

Epcot Evening

Michael and I went to Epcot on Wednesday evening for a little grownup fun. Michael wanted a chance to ride some of the rides he wouldn't get a chance to with all the kids there. We went first to Soarin' and then over to Test Track.


After that, we decided to walk on over to France and have some dessert. I had a strawberry and cream tart and it was delicious!!!! We had a wonderful time just walking and talking and not having to worry about making sure children were staying right with us. I love my babies, but it sure is nice to just have some "us" time!


Before we left, we rode Spaceship Earth one time. At the beginning of the ride, they take your picture and use it in a future scenario for you at the end of the ride. Michael, of course, enjoyed making a lovely face.

I put these pictures on my phone and each time the kids come across it, they just die laughing!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment