Friday, February 17, 2017

Magic Kingdom Memory Maker photos

Here are some more pictures from the Magic Kingdom . . .now that I've gotten my Memory Maker Photos!!


At the Magic Kingdom!!






Lucy, playing Maurice in Enchanted Tales with Belle



Cinderella's Carriage!!



Meeting Ariel




The guys having fun while everyone else ate lunch at Be Our Guest



We found the Fairy Godmother!

The girls meeting Cinderella 






And Elena of Avalor!


The boys meeting Rapunzel!




And Tiana!! (Alex's Favorite!)





While the kids met princesses, the big kids rode Space Mountain!


A little Buzz Lightyear fun!





There are some evening photos from the fireworks but I'll have to post those later. The internet is so slow here that it took me all night to post these! I'll have to do the rest when we get home tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment