Saturday, December 16, 2017

Day 16!

Lucy had her first sleepover last night for Colleen's birthday. I think she had a great time and even though she says that she slept 8 hours, I think she was a little worn out from all that fun! ;)



We picked her up from the party around noon and went to choir practice for the cantata tomorrow. After practice, she and I went out and did a little last minute Christmas shopping. I asked Lucy if she wanted to stop and get a Coke at McDonalds and she informed me that she would rather have a peppermint mocha from Starbucks! (I should have never let her have a sip of mine the other day!!) So that's what we did . . .plus a chocolate croissant! 


Lucy also sang tonight at Love Feast - what a busy weekend! We went out for dinner afterwards and even though we haven't officially celebrated her spelling bee victory, we had a little sushi tonight as a "Pre-celebration!"


No comments:

Post a Comment