Sunday, December 3, 2017

Day 3!

          Lucy and I went Black Friday shopping - she wanted to have the experience of getting up early to go to a sale. So we got out at 6:00 AM and went to a few stores. One of the stores we went to was Carters. I had gotten the kids some Christmas PJs, but not Santa pjs like I had done in years past. Well, Lucy was not having it - apparently, in order for it to be Christmas we have to have those pajamas!! So of course, since everything was on sale, we picked up some for everyone. After we found some pajamas and a few shirts for Lucy and the boys, we got in line. It was a longer than normal line, maybe 6 people in front of us, but to Lucy this was just ridiculous! She did not like having to wait in line and after that shopping experience she was ready to be done! I guess she will enjoy online shopping the way that I do! ;) So after our purchase, we got breakfast for everyone and headed home.

         That evening, everyone wanted to wear their Santa jammies so of course, it was picture time!



Oh my goodness, can they be any cuter!??




+

No comments:

Post a Comment