Saturday, December 2, 2017

Day 2!

So, for today, instead of Christmas photos, I thought I'd catch up on everything that happened in November! It's not that we didn't do things, but we just stayed busy and I didn't get on the computer to blog! So here's last month in a nutshell. . . .

Enjoying the fall weather

We had a packing party at church and packed 28 shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child!

Fire safety week in pre-k!

It was finally cold enough to wear sweaters!!

The boys went on their first field trip! They went to the pumpkin patch. (This picture is Charlie's class . . . .his teacher sent it to me. . . I don't have one from Alex.)


Silly boys at dinner one night

Lucy got her first report card for the year and of course - All A's! We let her choose dinner one night to celebrate and she decided that she wanted sushi!

"Fry"day shirts!!!

Charlie's class had a Thanksgiving lunch, which meant that I spent the whole night before creating a dairy-free Thanksgiving dinner for one! I think he ate a bite of everything, but ate all his deli turkey slice and all of his pumpkin pie filling. (Not the crust though!)


This was the only picture I took on Thanksgiving Day. . . . go figure. . . but these were just as delicious as they look!!

The next day we had dinner at Great-Daddy's house - here is GreatDaddy with all his great-grandchildren.

We were cleaning up before Gramma and Pappy came to our house to eat. . . the boys were so excited to help vaccum!!

We did manage to get a picture of all the Flacks while they were at our house for Thanksgiving.

Poor old Alex - I don't have many pictures of him from school, but I did get this one the other day. Upper school students came around and read to the preschool classes and this picture ended up on the Facebook page. 

So that's November!!! Back to December tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment