Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December 18th

So, this evening, Lucy was playing with Alex and they were laughing and having a good time. I picked up my camera to snap a couple pictures and it said my memory card was damaged and would no longer work. I have no idea how it got damaged between last night when I took pictures and this evening, but apparently it has. Fortunately, I found another one we had here this evening, so I'll be ready tomorrow. You'll just have to make due with pictures from a previous day!


I know, aren't they pitiful? They were dressed so cute the other day, but we got home from running errands and they had enough! I had gotten them out of their seat and was getting ready to feed them and they were just SCREAMING. . . so I snapped a photo! At least life here is never dull!


No comments:

Post a Comment