Monday, December 3, 2012

December 3rd


Here are a few pictures of Lucy and her "tivity", as she calls it. The other week when she was playing with it, she had her kings riding the "cannibals." No matter how hard we try, she just can't seem to say "CAMEL." But she loves playing with it. . . the shepherds can often be found in the trees, or the cow out in the sheep pasture. She likes to put the kings on top of their tents too.


We went to see Santa this evening. The boys didn't particularly seem to care one way or the other, but Lucy made sure to tell Santa that she wanted a Tinker Bell doll and a My Little Pony coloring book. Hopefully, I can get that pictures scanned so you can see it sometime soon! :)

4 comments:

  1. Your wise men have tents? No fair! I guess ours aren't as rich as yours - they will be bringing Jesus the Wal-mart brand of frankincense and myrrh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom also just bought Lucy the Inn and the Innkeeper piece as well. . . so now, her "tivity" takes over the entire office floor. . . it's quite the spectacle. Today she was playing with it and brought a Littlest Pet Shop Dog over. I was getting the boys ready to leave and heard, "What are you doing here dog? You don't belong!" followed by, "I'm here to see the Baby Jesus!" :) I guess we should be thankful that the cannibals hadn't been to see him yet!

      Delete
  2. Well, Ethan likes to eat our cannibals so I think our Jesus is safe - in our house it's literally eat or be eaten most of the time.

    Also...Gemma has a Tinker Bell doll already and I am trying to find her a Periwinkle doll (Tink's sister) to go with it - had no idea these were so popular - Peri is out of stock pretty much everywhere I've looked! Have you seen all the Tinker Bell movies? They are so cute - we love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We haven't seen the Tinkerbell movies, but I guess we will see them soon. Lucy came home last week saying that Santa was going to bring her a Tinkerbell doll. She told Santa she wanted a Tinkerbell doll and a My Little Pony coloring book. So I guess that's what Santa will do. . . even though he was already done with his shopping! ;)

      Delete