Sunday, December 2, 2012

December 2nd

Whew! Today seems like such a long day!! Nothing out of the ordinary for a Sunday, I guess, but I am EXHAUSTED!!! It will be an early evening for me!

Here are some pictures from today. I wanted to get one of Lucy - she looked so pretty in her new Christmas dress today. So I had her sit beside her little Christmas tree in her room. I said, "Say Cheese!" and this is the best smile she would give me. . sigh. . .

Then I said, "Lucy, please give Mommy a good face - don't be so silly." She replied with this face. . .

I guess shots of Lucy will need to be candid ones this Christmas. Three years old - such a fun and frustrating age all rolled into one!

I put the boys down by the tree while Michael and Lucy were at church this evening. Charlie was wide awake and he loved staring at our little bear that sits by the tree.

Sweet little Alex slept the whole time, but I love these pictures of him. . . 




I thought maybe I could get Charlie to play along too. . ha ha. . .


And last, but not least today, here are the cute feet on the bottom of these outfits...love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment