Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December 10th

Today I checked off the preschool program at school! Two programs down this week and two more for next week and then it will be Christmas vacation!! :)

When I got home from the preschool thing, I took the boys up to Barnes and Noble to play with the Thomas the Train track set. They played for 30 minutes straight and probably would have kept playing longer but we had to go get some lunch. I think that they will be very excited when they see what Santa is bringing them!!

After Lucy got finished with school, we watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. We had taped it from the other night and the boys were just mesmerized! Every time it went to commercial, they would fuss until I could fast forward to the next part. They sat so still through the show and then Charlie started crying when it was done and wasn't happy again until I restarted it!!

We went to go play in Lucy's room for a while and of course, Lucy turned Frozen on. Alex was so excited and sang along with her.


And then of course, we then had to turn on the Karaoke machine!







A fun (and loud!) afternoon was had by all!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment