Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December 2nd

So I realized when I posted last night, that I didn't put up any pictures from the month of November! So I'm going to back track a little and post some of those . . .  don't worry; you will get your fill of Christmas themed photos in the days to come!

At the end of October, we took the boys to their 2 year old checkup. Both boys were 23 lbs 13 oz and 2 ft. 9 inches. Their doctor was amazed at their similarities. . . even for twins!! Everything about them seemed great, but the pediatrician was concerned about their language. The boys would talk all the time, but most of it was nonsense. She recommended we had them evaluated to see if they qualified for any speech therapy. Well, it took about a month to get the evaluation, and by then their language has taken off. It seems like they are adding new words every hour! Needless to say, we won't need any speech therapy. ;)

The boys have started saying, "Cheese!" and smiling anytime I pick up the camera. It's so cute - I really like this phase! :)


Lucy got her first report card of her school career. She, of course, did a fabulous job, getting all Satisfactory marks and 3s and 4s. Because she got both 3s and 4s, she was a recipient of the Principal's Silver award. She was very proud of her medal. (As were her Mommy and Daddy!)


I had Turkey shirts for the boys to wear for Thanksgiving. Charlie saw his on Tuesday afternoon, stripped off his current shirt and demanded to put on his turkey shirt. He wore it for the next 48 hours. ;)


Remember I said that Alex likes to say, "Cheese!" Well, sometimes, his cheese is a little much! 




Charlie finally had to change shirts because he wet the bed. . . he settled for his bear shirt. ;) And of course, he has no pants on! But it's still a cute picture of Charlie and "Gri Gri" (He can't quite say Grammy yet!)

Charlie and Uncle Lattie playing Memory

I had a brownie in my hand when I snapped this picture  . . . 

Lucy and Grammy

Alex had a big time playing with the princess trashcan after dinner . . .

And this picture just cracks me up! Look at his little leg!!

No comments:

Post a Comment