Sunday, December 14, 2014

December 14th


Today's picture is of sweet Lucy.   She looked so cute this morning in her snowman dress! :)




Lucy has always been a funny kid. You just never know what she's going to say! This morning, she woke up shortly after the boys and they came running over to her, calling her name and wanting to play, She very matter of factly told them, "Boys, I just don't have time to play now. I have more important things to do. I have to find Zoey." (Our Elf on the shelf) Then while I was drying her hair this morning, I was telling her that Snowmen were one of Grammy's favorite things. . . . that she loved Santas and Snowmen. Lucy got very concerned and asked, "But what does Grammy do in the Spring?? There's nothing for her to like!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment