Friday, December 5, 2014

December 5th

The boys had a hard morning. Oh wow, we haven't had a day quite that bad in . . .well, I can't remember! We even had to leave Kindermusik class before we finished our "hello" song this morning because they were just so badly behaved. The screaming, the crying, the hitting, the kicking and hitting the floor . . .I'm so glad that these kind of days are few and far between! My sanity couldn't take it!!

After a nap, everyone seemed to be in a much better mood. We were even able to run a couple of errands. I thought since we were in such a good mood, I would pull out the camera and see what happened.
Lucy of course, will never miss an opportunity to have her picture taken!

Alex was ready with his cheese face!

Charlie was looking at one of Lucy's books and couldn't be bothered. . . 

But Alex kept yelling, "Cheese! Cheese!" and making his face :)

The kids put on their pjs after dinner and ended up in the same Christmas ones, so I thought we might try to get our picture in rocking chairs in front of the tree. Lucy sat down but the boys had no interest.

Alex wanted to play with the nativity instead.

Charlie ran off, so Lucy came over to entertain Alex.

Charlie found a snowman and wanted to walk him across the floor.

I asked Charlie if he would sit in his chair for me. He sat down for just a minute but I still got a cute picture. :)

More nativity fun!

I finally got them all to sit down in their chairs with a bribery of candy corn. Of course, you can make them sit down, but you can't seem to make them look at the camera!



Oh well, we'll have to try that picture again later!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment