Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Big Boy Beds

For Christmas, we got the kids new bedding. It was time to move the boys out of their cribs. They have been so excited and couldn't wait. Look how excited they are!!






We also used the back of Lucy's/Alex's crib as the headboard for Lucy's new bed too. She is thrilled with all her extra room now for her and her stuffed animals!!


I wondered if the boys would have a hard time going to sleep, but it didn't take them long at all!


This morning, the boys stayed in their beds until I went in to get them. They are so cute and so proud of being able to sleep in big boy beds. They keep reminding me what big boys they are now - sleeping in their new beds, wearing underwear and no more pullups . . . .I am so thankful that they are moving on to this stage, but a little part of me is sad. There are no babies in my house anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment