Thursday, December 10, 2015

December 10th

Charlie slept all night long which was good. When he woke up this morning, he didn't sound good at all but after a breathing treatment, he sounded better. I went on to school for the day, since the chorus had a field trip to sing at Baptist Hospital. I have a small group this year but they did a great job!



 I got a call as I was leaving school from the kids' nurse. She called to tell me that the strep culture they had given Lucy the other day had come back positive so she was going to need to be on an antibiotic as well. Sigh . . . it never ends!!

When I got home from work, everyone was outside playing. Charlie seemed to be feeling so much better and if the nurse hadn't called and said Lucy had strep, I wouldn't have believed it! She seemed to feel fine!



After dinner, we had to give everyone all their medicines and get ready for bed. Charlie still seemed to be peppy, but as we got ready for his treatment, you could definitely hear his wheeze. And even though Lucy says she feels fine and her throat doesn't hurt, she was running a fever this evening. She was a little upset that she was going to miss her "Around the World" Christmas party but when her Daddy told her that a great thing to make strep throat feel better would be a milkshake, she thought that was a pretty good plan!

I had ordered the boys these pajamas with some rewards points I had from Gymboree. They were so excited because they are DINOTRUX!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment