Monday, December 14, 2015

December 14th

What a day . . . . this picture pretty much sums up our afternoon.


When I came home from work, these boys were so overtired it was awful. I put them in their beds to have a quiet moment (and to get them to quit terrorizing each other!) and they fell asleep in two minutes. I had to wake them up at 5:00 so they would stand a chance of sleeping tonight and that was extremely unpleasant! We went for a car ride because even after all this time, nothing seems to soothe them when they get uncontrollable the way the car does!

We got a drink at Sonic and came home for dinner. Alex wasn't very interested in eating, but Charlie was stuffing his face with chicken. I asked him if he was enjoying dinner and he said, "Yeah, I'm chowing down!!" So cute!


Alex was more interested in making sure that he shared his juice with BoBo.


And then here's Lucy, all ready for drama class!


No comments:

Post a Comment