Monday, December 16, 2013

Day 16

The Advent word for today was Strength/Strong. I thought and thought and kept coming back to this:


My brother is an incredibly strong man. I'm proud of him for all he's dealt with in his life and what he's overcome. He's a very talented actor, great at his job, doing awesome in grad school, not to mention a super fun uncle for my three. There is no doubt in my mind that he can do anything he decides he wants to do and I'm thankful every day to have him in my life. :) Love him so much!!

Today's Christmas photos are courtesy of the Target $1 bin. Lucy saw these headbands and we thought they would be fun. . . .




Of course, getting a picture of all three of them together wasn't happening! The boys kept taking their headbands off and then would hand it back and want you to put it back on . . only to take it back off again! They have been cranky little things the past couple of days. Some moments they are fine and then back to fit pitching. Of course, if you look at the drool on their shirts, one would only assume that they were teething! Hopefully that's all it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment