Monday, December 23, 2013

Day 23

Whew . . .can it really be Christmas Eve Eve?? Where does the time go? This 5 AM wake up call is getting old, but I don't know how to fix it. It doesn't matter if we go to be early or late, it's still the same time every day! We were out at breakfast this morning around 9 AM with Gramma and Pappy and the boys just had to leave because they were ready for nap. Of course, by the time we got home, they decided they no longer wanted to nap. I let them fuss in their beds for about 30 minutes before I gave up. We ran to the grocery store where the boys ate an entire container of Puffs as we tried to make it through the store. Then we came home, ate lunch, and thankfully, everyone took a 2 hour nap. When the boys woke up though, they were in a clingy, fussy mood. They spent the rest of the evening going back and forth between screaming and then suddenly being fine. I was thankful to see bedtime come! And then Miss Lucy, well . . . let's just say she's lucky that Christmas Eve is tomorrow because if Santa saw too many more days like today, he would have to start returning gifts! Sigh . . . .being a parent at Christmas is so fun and so frustrating all at the same time! All this excitement and lack of routine doesn't always bring out the best in my children!

Tonight, I have no new pictures of today. Believe me, you don't want to see today anyway! But here are a few to tide you over until tomorrow . ..

Photos from the park





Yesterday while the boys were watching Mickey Mouse, I looked over and saw this . .. yes, that is his shirt down by his waist. I think he got tired of having that wet neck from all his drooling so he pulled his arms out!

No comments:

Post a Comment