Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Day 17

Yes, I know I already posted this picture, but today's Advent word was "Free." And the first thing that came to mind, was this! :)

Today was a busy day. The boys decided that they wanted to get up early again. I finally got out of bed and got them around 5:15. They had already been awake though for at least 30 minutes, laughing and talking and playing in their beds. Charlie and I took Lucy to school and then went and ran errands. We had breakfast with a friend of mine from high school, picked up the dry cleaning, picked up some things at Hobby Lobby, made a return to Walmart and then back to get Lucy from school. After lunch, everyone settled down for a nap and then Lucy and I ran to the grocery store. Once we got back, we played for a litle while until it was that crazy time of day when we have dinner/bath/bed routine.

I don't have any new pictures tonight . . .these are ones I stole off of Michael's phone so they will have to do for this evening. I'll be more creative tomorrow!

Not the best picture in the world, but Charlie cracks me up walking around with his hand on his hip!

These pictures are courtesy of Pappy, from when the kids spent the night with them on Friday.


Just in case you weren't sure from the other pictures that Alex loved his cupcake. . . 

This one was taken at lunch the other Sunday . . . you can tell how tired the boys are after a full day of church!

No comments:

Post a Comment