Sunday, December 8, 2013

Day 8

So I haven't got an Advent photo today . . .the word was "wisdom" and I never got around to anything . . . maybe I'll be double inspired tomorrow!

We had a cold, yucky rain today with potential for turning into ice. We were supposed to have a Love Feast service tonight but it got rescheduled. So we had a lazy afternoon at home. The boys took a 3 hour nap - we had to go in and wake them up!! Sundays are busy days for them! I thought that since we were in for the evening we would put on Christmas PJs and take a cute picture of the kids in front of the tree. ..

Let's go take pictures. . . 

Charlie seems like he's ready!

And then here's what happened . . . 



This kid is just so cute!!

I guess this is the best we can do!

At least Lucy sat still for a few pictures!



Playtime!



No comments:

Post a Comment